5/16/10

Zweinadeldoppelkettenstich

IIIIIIIIII'MMMMEXCITEDand totally abusing p-airplanesCAUSEMYEXAMSWILLBEGINTRRW. And my brain feels like it's consisting of capslock yelling PanierimRokokoSchalkragen3-Faden-ÜberwendlichmaschineJaquardgewebefürPacelymusterLamémitLurexfädenundPikeeausMaschenware at me %D

ohmygod, I can even just TOUCH cloth and know what it consists of! At least 10 times out of 12, and I don't dare trying more, cause I'm so shocked by this amount myself and don't wanna reduce it!
Furthermore I'm sure I won't be able to do this anymore in a week from now, cause the exam for that stuff will be over then and everything will be washed out of my head, BUT I'm feeling so intelligent right now <3 This feeling is so unknown! XD

haaawwwww, and I was invited to the entrance examination of my collegething, btw 8D
So many things going on also always means; so many things will be over soon, tlly lookin forward to that <3

btw2, I'm having very less photos from the fashion show yet, or..weird ones but uhhh two!

tornado


Naturfasern dress


wasn't rly inteded to end up THAT short.ugh.

but BUT, if you're really interested I'll just open my facebook gallery for "all" for a while and you can have look into more :D
Also, there're pictures of when I was in London a few weeks ago, from China, Zurich, Milano, Antwerp...in case you're interested in traveling xD
You might as well just add me :D <3

haha, and since this entry is fashion, fashion and fashion in addition to fashion already anyway, I'll hurt you just a bit more, listen to the ever awesome Karl with SALM lol


HAVE A LOVELY WEEK SWEETIE PIES

2 comments:

  1. >> ohmygod, I can even just TOUCH cloth and know what it consists of!

    PROFI.

    Aw, das Tornado-kostüm hast du ja toll umgesetzt, wie hat sich das denn so in form gehalten? :,D as an amateur cosplayer I must know, teach me your waaays

    und och, jelly, u so pretty! ;o; mich würd ja auch´n foto von dem make-up/haarschmuck bei dem Naturfaser-outfit intressiern

    und ARGH, facebook, I don't has it

    ReplyDelete
  2. viel glück bei den examen und allem anderen! (: (temporäre allwissenheit kenn ich nur zu gut.... schule bringt's irgendwie nicht XD )

    deine designs sind großartig! Ich find die Ideen, die du da verwirklichst genial, die umsetzung erst recht :D
    moar photos plz! (bin sehr neugierig das naturfasern kleid von vorn zu sehen ;) )

    ReplyDelete