2/17/10

following up

wouh, I just wanted to mention this too...as soon as you've got vacations, you fall sick. So..I'm having a cold as well.

Damn, but it's really about time that annoying snow leaves `_´

lol, the whole time I was busy with school and thought I don't even have anything to upload (again), but I was wrong, there piled up some stuff :D

Oh, I’m so ashamed to still haven’t watched brotherhood, but at least I managed to read Yu Yu Hakusho. It’s from the same author as HunterxHunter which I l o v e, so I was just curious. But I gotta say HxH is better, though YYH still has a lot of the Yoshihiro Togashi charm ;)



Kurama from YYH, straight guy fighting with roses and wearing a pink uniform, you can’t come around liking him, lol.

Fanart of Fantine from 1000 words by yuumei. Oh god, it’s so touching Q__Q



A friend of mine had birthday during winter vacations, since we couldn’t see each other I decided to spontaneously print her head on a shirt so I could surprise her on the first day of school.

So yeah, she really has that hairdo, wears always lipstick in any reddish hue and has always some sort of headpiece stuck in her hair.

“Bellage” is a pun. Take my name (silke) for example; when there’re things typical for me, one would call them “silkish”, but that doesn’t really work on the name “bella”, so we turned it into a fancy “bellage”, hihi.

Made two versions and used the right one, though I still don’t know which one I like better



Little vamp for my sis. She participated in a competition about setting a table, theme was “Tanz der Vampire” the musical. They won the first price <3



Fashion show is coming closer
Outfit No1 will look like this.



That zick-zack stuff is “Origami” or rather “folded paper”, cause I suck at real origami and thus just had some fun with paper during lessons.



No2 currently looks like this. Although what you’re seeing here is only what I wear below. Above will be a huge tornado, which isn’t finished yet ^^; but I already love the wig muchs xD



Pheww, so happy you received the package ukku ;3; I was afraid it’d get lost. The elephant is a partner pen, I have the same in bunny form but idk, I was somehow pretty sure you’d like the elephant more xD

2 comments:

  1. ich kann die bleistiftskizze auf meinem doofen bildschirm garnicht richtig erkennen ;_; ... und aah, nochmal danke für den stuff <3 ich find´s ja super, dass da "happy jungle" draufsteht und der elefant dann so :I dreinschaut xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit no. 2 sieht soweit klasse aus :)

    ReplyDelete