11/21/09

yippie, yay and everything gay


I ... it just happend.

Oh, I also wanted to post this picture Lisa took today at Stephansplatz, because it looks cool and mysterious and stuff!


Some blah: I've been sick the last few days and having an inhuman need for sleep. I would sleep, like, 6 hours, get up, baaw a little about how bad I feel, go to sleep again for 6 hours, wake up and play kingdom hearts 358/2 for the rest of the day... I felt like the good-for-nothing I really am.

And as a reward for being a lazy bum I'm going to join the Bela B. concert tomorrow! Thanks to Ry ;w;

... I will never learn.

3 comments:

  1. Du kannst salutierende Menschen schon viel besser zeichnen! Aber der Unterarm sollte dabei eher waagrecht sein, statt hochgezogen.
    Der Char schaut aber irgendwie neat aus. Von wo is'n der?

    Das Foto ist ur cool! Und jeder sollte für Faulheit belohnt werden! Find' ich jetzt halt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ry, mit mir mgs spieln. sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, wir spiel'n das selbe Spiel xD

    ReplyDelete