5/1/11

some more photography

back in october I did a shooting with my lovely bella, mad japan-fan as you see :)









the very same person as in this shoot :D (idea, dress, wig, make-up: all by bella herself)







more of my little sister; I always use her for practice in photographing and post-processing haha





For last term's fashion show we had the theme "found material"
So much fun! :D
First steps of my creation consisting of "Abheftstreifen" and "Musterbeutelklammern", no idea what it's called in english, hard enough to find the german words xD



The final piece





On the runway :)



Check that out, I was interviewed haha

http://www.pz-news.de/Home/Videos/vid,2416_puid,1_pageid,326.html

wow, I didn't upload anything during my first semester of studying, but I will give a sneakpeak for some drawings soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment